Paul Sutinen, one of the artists in the inaugural Rauschenberg Residency program, took this great photo of the Fish House lit up by the sun.
Based on Robert Rauschenberg’s experience at Black Mountain College, the Rauschenberg Residency will focus on bringing together artists and scholars of exceptional talent and promise to make art, experiment and exchange ideas. Located on the grounds of Rauschenberg’s former home and studio in Captiva, Florida, the Residency will maintain a commitment to the preservation of the land and its history, and to the stewardship of the natural environment.
Check out Paul’s blog for an abundance of photos and reflections of his experiences at the Rauschenberg Residency.
19 Notes/ Hide
- ginghamcreatures likes this
- iconomiccc reblogged this from goodmemory
- gasponce likes this
- whatmakesmespecial likes this
- staygold-acidtest likes this
- e-u-d-a-i-m-o-n-i-a likes this
- sadude likes this
- goodmemory reblogged this from robertrauschenberg
- fly-away-love reblogged this from robertrauschenberg
- tikahardinda reblogged this from robertrauschenberg
- wounded-rhymes-tonight reblogged this from robertrauschenberg
- milkyghosts likes this
- signingout likes this
- zachcollinsart likes this
- turpentineandlimes likes this
- formerlyknownascake likes this
- theresaknopf likes this
- robertrauschenberg posted this