Left: Norman Rockwell, Four Freedoms-Freedom from Want, 1943. Right: Danny McDonald, Restricted Access to Medical Care (The Mummies), 2008.
Just announced: We the People exhibition at our 19th Street Project Space!
The Robert Rauschenberg Foundation, in collaboration with curator Alison Gingeras and artist Jonathan Horowitz, will mount a show titled We the People, which provides an artistic view of the diverse demographics of our country, in contrast to the taglines and catchphrases of the 2012 election. We the People will run from October 2 through November 9, to coincide with the 2012 presidential election, and will take a close look at who the American people are, as seen through 50 different artists’ eyes.
Read the full press release here
13 Notes/ Hide
- photogrist likes this
- justinblock likes this
- vellocent reblogged this from robertrauschenberg
- vellocent likes this
- dnael likes this
- ellisposts likes this
- butt-doctor likes this
- kamilla-sefer7 likes this
- thistitlehasbeencensored reblogged this from robertrauschenberg
- meme-pool reblogged this from robertrauschenberg
- lauriita1731 likes this
- ariajimnz16 likes this
- alinakoco likes this
- dewyminoz likes this
- imfuturemrshoran likes this
- ronulicny likes this
- This was featured in #Art
- robertrauschenberg posted this